Veja V-10 B-Mesh: Navy/White
Born out of Paris.
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d'amour
These shoes come up quite true, perhaps a little roomy, we'd recommended taking your normal size.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Suede and leather sections
- Logo V made of wil rubber (60%)
- Inner sole in organic cotton and expanded P.U.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch