Veja B-Mesh V-12: Olive / White
This pair of Veja B-Mesh V-12 trainers features an upper made of the veja B-mesh material, made from recycled plastic bottles. This model is a staple of the veja collect and style that remains effortless.
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of expanded P.U. and organic cotton
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch