Veja B-Mesh V-10: White/Natural
The V-10 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials. It emphasises Veja's awareness and continuing ten-year effort to make the perfect sustainable shoe.
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of suede and leather
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining made out in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Inner sole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch