Veja V-12 B-Mesh: White/Indigo/Orange
A true testament to what is achievable through diligent planning and an appetite for environmentalism. Veja has been a staple of our footwear offering for 3 years now and their approach is still the same today as it was when they were founded in 2005; to make ethically sourced and manufactured footwear.
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch